Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit
http://blogs.library.duke.edu/preservation/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ten Years, Ten People: Beth Doyle

Your humble author rounds out the last of the Ten Years, Ten People series. I am the Head of Conservation Services and have been at Duke for eight years. I work with some amazing people and some equally amazing collections. The best part of my job right now is bringing you into the Underground to show you, dear reader, what it is that we do below decks. I hope you have found our sites informative and fun to visit.

In this video I share a personal story of unexpectedly finding an image of one of my ancestors in our collections in the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collection Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers